In a dynamic cryptocurrency trading environment, it is vital to stay one step ahead. Traders constantly seek innovative strategies and tools to gain a competitive advantage in the market. This article outlines AI techniques that could significantly benefit cryptocurrency traders and crypto platforms that launched AI trading tools.
What are the trading tasks of artificial intelligence in trading?
There are four routine tasks that will be useful for using artificial intelligence. Let us examine how it can improve crypto-trading performance and reduce risk.
Analyzing the crypto market
AI can also help investors make informed decisions regarding cryptocurrency investments, risk, and portfolio management. For example, AI bots can be used for market and data analyses, such as those offered by SingularityNET.
In addition, AI can consider the impact of emotions, general sentiment, and biases when trading, which are factors that can affect human traders' decisions. AI can also identify trends and control emotions during trading, which can be difficult for humans. However, there are risks in relying on one AI program to do everything in the crypto market, as there are limits to what the program can predict.
AI sentiment analysis involves gathering extensive data, including tweets, Reddit posts, news articles, and other sources, and using natural language processing (NLP) to analyze the data and determine whether the sentiment is positive, negative, or neutral based on the language used. After analyzing the data, AI can furnish traders with a sentiment score, typically displayed on a scale between -1 (highly negative) and +1 (highly positive), to determine market sentiment.
Such apps perform broader analyses than simply predict trends. They consider the general interest in the crypto market and the dynamics of positive and negative feedback on specific cryptocurrencies. This was done by examining articles and comments on social networks, blogs, media, and forums. AI determines sentiments based on changes in the general emotional background, as seen in recent publications.
Analysis of crypto projects
Large price spikes in the crypto market do not occur spontaneously. They are preceded by a change in the crowd's overall opinion regarding the prospects of Bitcoin, Ethereum, or other popular coins and tokens. 90% of traders in the cryptocurrency community make decisions based on new trends.
Online calculators that allow the calculation of the effectiveness of investing in certain cryptocurrencies, taking into account a variety of factors, will help assess the prospects of cryptocurrencies. Such factors include the blockchain platform, the usefulness of the project, low transaction fees, a strong team of blockchain developers, and support from influencers and ambassadors.
AI bots can trade in a way that humans cannot. They execute dozens of trades simultaneously, at a high frequency. Traders can launch such bots without having to delve deeply into market analyses. All that they need to do is set stop-loss and take-profit limits correctly.
Automated trading involves computer programs that execute a trade based on predetermined default criteria. Automated trading considers several factors including price, volume, timing, and market sentiment. The primary objective is to curtail human intervention, thereby reducing the impact of emotions on trading decisions and enhancing the speed and efficiency of trade execution.
Trading bots based on AI can adopt a range of techniques, such as machine learning (ML), deep learning (DL), and reinforcement learning (RL). ML trains an algorithm on historical data to accurately predict future data. DL, a subset of ML, employs neural networks with multiple layers, hence the term "deep," to learn from data and make predictions. Conversely, RL involves training an algorithm to make decisions, rewarding it for correct decisions, and penalizing it for incorrect ones.
Best AI crypto trading bots
Some of the best AI crypto-trading bots are as follows:
- Pionex: A global exchange that offers built-in bots such as Grid Trading Bot, DCA Bot, and Rebalancing Bot. These bots can help automate trading and analytics, thus simplifying the process of analyzing the parameter server.
- CoinMarketCap: the largest crypto data aggregator that has launched a new AI tool called the AI Crypto Analyst Tool. It is designed to act as an AI crypto analyst and can instantly answer complex questions by tapping into CoinMarketCap's real-time crypto data through simple chat prompts. The tool can handle challenging questions from users by leveraging its Internet connectivity and providing real-time answers to a wide range of questions, from general educational inquiries to those aimed at aiding investment decisions. The tool is free to use and features up-to-date crypto data sourced from CoinMarketCap.
- Mizar: A crypto trading platform that allows users to set up automatic management and trade optimization. Users can copy the types of successful trades by experienced traders or customize their bots with features such as profit, stop loss, and trailing.
- CryptoHopper: One of the best AI-based bots that saves time and performs auto trading. It has many features and can manage investment portfolios. It trades Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin, and is compatible with 75 cryptocurrencies and nine major exchanges.
- Bitsgap: Offers solutions with the involvement of neural networks. The algorithm makes automatic bets, manages the investor portfolio, and allows a combination of trading on different exchanges in one account.
It is important to note that the best crypto-trading bot depends on the individual investment strategy and the features of the bot.
The following are some factors to consider when choosing an AI trading bot:
- Consider your trading strategy: The trading strategy you use influences your decision when choosing an AI crypto trading bot. For example, if your strategy is mean reversion, you will want a bot that can accurately track and analyze the average price of cryptocurrencies over a given period. The bot should be able to detect significant deviations and trade accordingly.
- Research on the bot's capabilities: It is important to study the bot's capabilities before choosing one. We look for bots that offer market data analysis, risk analysis, automated buying, and selling of positions based on key technical indicators, portfolio management, copy trading, and social trading.
- Read reviews and feedback: Reading reviews and feedback from other users can help make informed decisions. Look for reviews that discuss bot performance, ease of use, and customer service.
- Consider customer service: When choosing the best trading bot, it must provide the best customer service to the user. Look for bots that offer excellent customer service, including 24/7 support and user-friendly interfaces.
AI cryptocurrency trading is a growing trend in the cryptocurrency market. AI trading bots are being used to automate the buying and selling of positions based on key technical indicators, just as they are doing with regular AI stock trading. The appeal of AI trading is that it can be put to work and then left to run, freeing up the time for traders to focus on other things. However, it is important to exercise caution, diligence, and critical thinking when using AI tools, as they lack the human touch necessary to accurately interpret market nuances and trends.
While AI tools offer exciting possibilities for the crypto industry, they should not be viewed as magic solutions, and human traders will always remain pivotal in the decision-making process. The integration of AI into crypto trading also raises ethical questions, especially when it comes to decision-making. If a user makes a financial decision based on the misleading information provided by an AI tool that bear responsibility? It is a question the industry is still grappling with.