Exchange Your Crypto Now
What Is the Theta Fuel Price Prediction Today
AT A GLANCE
- In 2024, Theta Fuel price is expected to reach $0.142, according to some experts
- 2025 promises to be turbulent, with prices ranging from $0.0446 to $0.271, with WalletInvestor predicting a breakthrough leading to a price rise to $0.271
- By 2030, TFUEL price can hit $0.142
Theta Fuel Fundamental Analysis
Theta Fuel (TFUEL) is an ERC-20 utility token powering Theta Network, a blockchain-based decentralized video streaming and delivery service developed by Theta Labs. TFUEL is one of the two tokens native to this network, the other being THETA, although the majority of operations (except for governance) require TFUEL and not THETA. The first implementation of Theta mainnet was launched in 2019 by Theta Labs. Since then, there’s been one major upgrade, with another one (the mainnet 3.0 launch) slated for June 2021.
Theta Network’s purpose is to solve some problems which plague streaming services and content delivery networks (CDNs), such as quality losses and high delivery costs. Theta’s algorithm incentivizes participating nodes to share their unused bandwidth and computing resources, creating a decentralized platform.
There are three types of nodes in the network:
- Edge nodes share their bandwidth, participate in some tasks and get rewarded with TFUEL;
- Enterprise validators – large nodes used for the initial block verification;
- Guardians (went live with the mainnet 2.0 update) – nodes that stake their THETA to confirm the blocks previously checked by validators and claim TFUEL rewards.
This two-layer validation system is one of the most prominent features of Theta Network since it’s such a clever technology. New functionality is being constantly added through updates, such as the possibility of 1-click delegated staking, TFUEL tokens burning as a transaction “tax”, NFT support, etc.
Theta Fuel Live Price Chart
TFUEL price had been stuck in the $0.001-$0.01 range for most of its existence and started to climb up only around the beginning of 2021, following some announcements concerning the upcoming mainnet 3.0 release functionality. But the price had really soared later, on the wave of crypto popularity in the spring of 2021, almost reaching $0.5. TFUEL price later experienced a period of high volatility, correcting to the ~$0.25 level, later surging to ~$0.4 and back down again, all inside a span of less than a month. However, at the beginning of the summer of 2021, while most other crypto prices kept declining, TFUEL price rallied, jumping to a new record high of $0.68, probably due to the excitement caused by further mainnet 3.0 feature announcements, and also by Theta making high-profile partnerships, like getting Hollywood’s CAA to be an enterprise validator note. All in all, TFUEL has done amazingly well in this market.
Theta Fuel Technical Analysis
Exchange Your Crypto Now