Presearch Price Prediction: WIll This Google Rival Prove to Be A Better Investment Than The Giant?
Wanna get a free genesis NFT and cashback for PRE swaps?
Table of Contents
Presearch Fundamental Analysis
Presearch token (PRE) is an official currency within the Presearch ecosystem — an innovative decentralized search engine and its components and services. Presearch was founded in 2017 and has been slowly gaining market share ever since.
Presearch’s team notes that a modern search engine is basically a gateway to the web: the structure and content of search results shape users’ perception to a great degree. Given those conditions, having a monopolist in the web search space can be dangerous. So, the main purpose of Presearch is to provide a community-driven alternative to the giants. Presearch has several features distinguishing this project from other search engines.
- It’s open to the contributions of the community — for example, users can add new packages to the project’s code repository;
- The search engine is decentralized, running on the node network;
- It can provide richer search results than other engines in some cases since there are packages that help display information on things like the crypto market;
- It doesn’t store data about its users, protecting their privacy;
- Interactions with Presearch like node running, referring friends and even the act of search itself are rewarded;
- Advertisers can stake their tokens to promote their web resources in search results for certain keywords.
Advertisers have to use PRE tokens for keyword staking. Presearch tokens are also used as rewards for active users and other transactions within the network.
Presearch Live Price Chart
Presearch token (PRE) experienced the early 2021 bull market like everybody else, trading at ~$0.1 during the spring that year — up from the price level of ~$0.01 reached earlier. Even during those peaks, though, PRE was one of those coins that faded into relative obscurity for a while.
The situation started changing in early September 2021, when it was announced that Google is adding Presearch as a default search option on all the new Android phones. This is great news concerning both Presearch adoption and decentralized network adoption, so no wonder that Presearch coin price predictions are very positive at the moment: PRE’s price has already grown from ~$0.04 to ~$0.24 in one day.