Swap Tracker
All Coins

Exchange SHIBA INU (SHIB)

If you're looking to swap SHIBA INU, SwapSpace is your one-stop-shop. We have some light reading for you - in case you'd want a refresher on what is SHIBA INU or some fresh information about SHIB’s price movements. And, of course, we provide you with the multiple SHIBA INU exchange options so that you can choose the offer with the best rates and lowest SHIBA INU fees, as well as other parameters that suit you.

shib-icon
shib-icon
shib-icon

SHIBA INU Price Stats

To help you make a decision about exchanging your SHIBA INU, we gathered some cold hard numbers: SHIBA INU price chart and other stats, such as SHIBA INU market cap.

24H HIGH

24H HIGH $0.00000947

SHIB MARKET CAP

SHIB MARKET CAP $5,460,241,087.378

CIRCULATING SUPPLY

CIRCULATING SUPPLY 589,658,864,727,640.2 SHIB

24H LOW

24H LOW $0.0000092

SHIB PRICE

SHIB PRICE $0.00000926

24H VOLUME

24H VOLUME $7,214,965.187

SwapSpace Reviews

SHIBA INU Price Chart

Here you can see the current price of SHIBA INU, as well as SHIBA INU price history.

What is SHIBA INU?

Shiba Inu is a decentralized meme token that aspires to be an Ethereum-version of the most known meme asset Dogecoin. The name comes from the Japanese dog breed Shiba Inu. It has become a rival of Doge from its launch time. The crypto Shiba Inu was created to be completely run by the community to provide 100% decentralization as a way to build a stronger ecosystem.

The project was launched in 2020 by an anonymous founder under the nickname Ryoshi. The supporters of Shiba Inu became known as Shiba Army from the first days. This group of users consists of talented individuals from all over the world, including developers, designers, marketers, shillers, and moderators. The members of the community follow the idea of development and growth. 

SHIB token is not supporting smart contracts and is not backed by anything. The project team implemented the whole ecosystem called ShibaSwap which consists of two tokens: LEASH (Doge Killer) and BONE (Bone Shiba Swap). LEASH has a total supply of 107 646 tokens and originally was a rebase token to track the price of SHIB, but recently the developers decided to remove the rebase to increase the potential of the asset. BONE has a max supply of 250 million and serves as a governance token for the system that allows its holders to vote for the proposals on the latest project Doggy DAO. Shiba Artist Incubator is the part of the ecosystem that helps holders to create and promote their NFTs. 

In October 2021 Shiba Inu launched the “Shiboshi” NFT collection on the Ethereum network and also announced the upcoming NFT Shiboshi game. The Shiba Inu developers are also working on creating a virtual world for the community members - Shiba Inu Metaverse, that will offer exclusive features for the holders of the Shiba Inu NFTs. 

The pandemic of 2020 caused the rise of the meme-tokens and Shiba Inu was among the biggest gainers, partly thanks to the social media influencers like Elon Musk, who supported meme cryptocurrencies. By November 2021 the SHIB token price gained over 60 000 000% and even with the following price correction increased by more than 40 000 000% over 2021. 

Interestingly 50% of SHIB total supply was sent or safely burned to Vitalik Buterin to create a vulnerable point, as its Whitepaper (Woof paper in the case of Shiba Inu) states. Another 50% were locked in Uniswap for liquidity. Buterin, though, burned 90% of the tokens and donated the rest 10% to the Indian COVID-19 Relief Fund. 

A Simple Way To Exchange SHIBA INU Here At SwapSpace

Step 1
Step 1

Choose a pair

Choose the cryptocurrencies you would like to exchange among more than 1600 coins and tokens. Pick them from drop-down menus. Type the number of coins you want to swap.

Step 2
Step 2

Select the best rate

You choose the rate – we do the magic! Pick up the exchange service by the rate which meets your requirements. Make sure you are okay with the selected service network fee and privacy policy: some of them require you to pass the AML/KYC procedure.

Step 3
Step 3

Transfer funds

Send the exact amount to the address provided and receive the crypto in your wallet within minutes. Don’t have a wallet yet? Our support will recommend a good one!

Step 4
Step 4

Receive your coins

You’ll get your coins in a few minutes! The exact time is a subject of various parameters such as blockchain network workload, transaction volume, our partners’ processing speed, etc. Concerned about your transaction? Check the swap tracker or feel free to contact the support: support@swapspace.co.

Featured Price Predictions

Frequently Asked Questions

Will SHIBA INU go up?

Is SHIBA INU a good investment?

How many Shiba Inu are there?

Where to buy Shiba Inu?

Popular Exchange Pairs with SHIBA INU

Those cryptocurrencies are most frequently traded with SHIBA INU at SwapSpace. Join our other customers in the “Exchange Pairs” section!
All pairs